SAIL Recruitment to 473 Posts of Operator & Attendant-cum-Technician 2014
Last date: 5 July 2014
IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) invites application for non-executive posts for its integrated steel plant at Burnpur. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 05 July 2014.
Total Number of Post: 473 Posts
Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation): 09 Posts
Attendant-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation): 05 Posts
Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 290 Posts
Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): 169 Posts
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years for Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation)& Attendant-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation), 28 Years for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) & Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation): Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in engineering from Govt. Recognised Institute with 2nd Class or 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation): Matriculation and ITI from Govt. Recognised Institute with at least 2nd Class Certificate of Boiler Competency.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Matriculation with 3 years full time Diploma in engineering in Automobile/Ceramics/Chemical/Civil/Electrical/ Electronics or Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation/Mechanical/Metallurgy/Production discipline from Govt. Recognized Institute.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Matriculation and ITI (full time) in Air-conditioning & Refrigeration/Draughtsman (Civil)/Draughtsman(Mech)/Electrician/ Electronics/ Mechanic/ Fitter/Machinist /Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Mechanic Diesel/Turner/Welder trades from Govt. Recognised Institute.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination. On the basis of their performance in the Written Examination they will be called for Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (Career with SAIL).
Candidates applying for the post of are required to send their downloaded on-line registration slip along with documents in support of their Qualifications, Caste, Age, Certificate of Boiler Competency and ISP’s copy of the Bank Challan to DGM (Pers-CF), CEO’s Office Complex, 7 The Ridge, Burnpur-713325 before 21 July 2014 through speed post.
Opening Date for Registration: 31 May 2014
Closing Date for Registration: 05 July 2014
Tentative Date of Written Test: Will be Communicated through Admit Card
About SAIL:Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is truly the leading steel-making company in India. It's a fully integrated iron and steel maker, producing both basic and special steels for domestic construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive and defence industries and for sale in export markets. SAIL is also among the seven Maharatnas of this very country's Central Public Sector Enterprises.
SAIL's wide range of long and flat steel products are sought after in the domestic together with the international market. This vital responsibility is carried out by SAIL's own Central Marketing Organisation (CMO) that transacts business through its network of 37 Branch Sales Offices spread across the four regions, 25 Departmental Warehouses, 42 Consignment Agents and 27 Customer Contact Offices.
CMO’s domestic marketing effort is supplemented by its ever widening network of rural dealers who indulge the whims of a given smallest customers in the remotest corners of this very country. With the total number of dealers over 2000 , SAIL's wide marketing spread ensures availability of quality steel in virtually all the districts of the country.
SAIL's International Trade Division ( ITD), in New Delhi- an ISO 9001:2000 accredited unit of CMO, undertakes exports of Mild Steel products and Pig Iron from SAIL’s five integrated steel plants.